Who we are?
Inthecity Project Development is a creative multimedia agency. Its team of “digital storytellers” incorporates recognised and proven expertise in filmmaking, animation, web design and development, event video production, and social media. The company’s specialization is in discovering diverse real-life experiences and bringing the stories to life so they can reach a wide audience with the original message and spirit of the experience.
Contact Person: Reneta Palova email@example.com
Avangard Personal Consulting Ltd
„Avangard Personal Consulting“ Ltd., founded in 2003, is a consultancy and training company providing complex services – consultancy and coaching, vocational and soft skills trainings in the field of human resources management, organizational development, entrepreneurship, incl. social entrepreneurship.
Contact person: Galya Todorova firstname.lastname@example.org
FONDO FORMACION EUSKADI (FFE)
FONDO FORMACION EUSKADI (FFE) is a human capital organisation, located in the Basque Country, with more than 30 years of experience in occupational and continuous vocational training for employees and unemployed, people at risk of social exclusion. The organisation develops local development projects, provides professional guidance and advisory and support to learning.
Contact person: Marta Palacio, email@example.com
Spektrum Educational Centre
The Spektrum Educational Centre was established in 1996 as a nongovernmental organization.
As a self-sustaining, dynamic organization that is open to cooperation, our aim is to offer a wide range of formal and informal trainings to the organizations wishing to develop in the region, and also to those wishing to learn without age limits.
We offer language courses, from the beginner to advanced levels in effective small groups and individual lessons as well in ENGLISH, GERMAN, ROMANIAN, FRENCH, ITALIAN, SPANISH, HUNGARIAN, and CHINESE.
Within the framework of our educational development projects we are searching for effective ways and means to prepare the region’s workforce for the rapid economic changes and encourage entrepreneurship.
Contact person: Zsofia Pal
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Point Europa is a not for profit organisation operating from South East Cornwall, since 2004. We specialize in adult education opportunities, vocational and non-vocational training, support and guidance, youth and community work.
Our objective is to improve the economic and social situation of our area, which has high unemployment, insufficient public services and limited opportunities, through education and training. We work with disadvantaged groups towards social inclusion and to improve life opportunities.
We achieve this through our community work, by providing:
– Lifelong learning opportunities, vocational and non vocational training and Youth activity for our local community members.
– Providing work related skills to improve employability for individuals and to increase entrepreneurship and the development of social enterprises
– Support and development of activities with other community organizations
– Promotion of inter-cultural communication and international cooperation through exchange and mobility within and for our local community members.
– Promotion the principles of sustainable development, and education in this field for community members.
– Promotion of active citizenship on a local and transnational level, through volunteering and other community activities
Social Youth Development KANE creates projects and structures for the youth, to provide educational and training opportunities for young people and professionals and promote the value of education and training. The organisation aims at fighting discrimination, fostering intercultural and social development, and promote social inclusion and equality, particularly for young people.
Pistes-Solidaires is a European Non-Governmental Organisation founded in 2002 and very active at European level. The organisation comprises 3 departments:
– Educational mobility: this department gives people the chance to experience learning mobility through European programmes such as ESC, youth exchanges, training courses, lifelong learning projects, senior volunteering, as well as international voluntary civil service through the French civil service.
– European cooperation: Pistes-Solidaires aims to increase the impact of EU cooperation at local level in the following spheres: education, social inclusion, socio-cultural fields (such as Grundtvig multilateral projects, Fundamental Rights & Citizenship, Leonardo Transfer of Innovation in previous programmes, KA1, KA2 and KA3 since 2014)
– Local development: we aim to raise local knowledge of Europe and European values. We are ‘Europe Direct Information Centre’ label since 2013.
Pistes-Solidaires is based in Pau, in the southwest of France, and is also a part of a European-wide federation comprising 13 member organisations.