- Factor #5: Feeling of exclusion from the group (classmates)
|To reinforce the exchange with other participants and show how to focus on positive wishes and resources.|
Group activity. Pair work.
- Post-its or paper and pins;
Description of the activity:
- Pair up participants
- Participants discuss with partner “what is bothering them most at the moment” in this course. Write in on a piece of paper. E.g. It is too noisy during lessons.
- Facilitator collects pieces of paper and puts them on pin boards.
- Facilitator starts with a note. Together with the group facilitator rephrases the sentence into a wish towards the group. E.g. I wish for more peace and quiet so I can concentrate.
- When all sentences are made into wishes, each participant finds a new partner. Now discuss your problem using the new perspective. “What can you do to change the situation?”
- Now it is left to each participant to use the found ways to solve their problem.