- Factor #5: Feeling of exclusion from the group (classmates)
|To think about the strength from the other group members and give them feedback|
5 to 10 minutes
- Per participant 1 sheet of paper, pencil, tape
Description of the activity:
- Each participant sticks a tape on another person’s tape with a piece of paper on his back.
- Then everyone writes a positive message to someone else on the slip of paper that they carry on their backs. The messages should always be positive because it also strengthens the group.
- However, not every participant has to write something down to everyone else, but only to those who you want to share
- The messages are pseudo-anonymous: you do not have to come out, but often it is still clear from whom a message comes.